Between 2008 and 2011, Lord Neil B Gibson visited the Kingdom of Lesotho is South Africa. Naturally, he interacted with the Kingdom’s residents and eventually forged a relationship with the members of the royal family, including Prince Seeiso and his brother, the King of Lesotho. During his visit, he secured the chance to help the royal family and the residents of the Kingdom by rebuilding the infrastructure within the community. To help Lesotho, Lord Neil Benjamin Gibson enlisted the aid of Twin Peaks Investment Group, which was created to work on the economic growth of the Kingdom of Lesotho. Twin Peaks Investment Group has three main goals:
- To improve the transportation options in the country.
- To enhance the ability of the people of the country to use its natural resources.
- To create a higher standard of living.
- Improving Lesotho’s access to other markets.
- Further developing the country’s industries, most notably agriculture, manufacturing, and service.
- Increasing the productivity of workers and improving their ability to complete their work efficiently.
- Refining the investment opportunities.
- Encouraging entrepreneurial spirit.
- Improving the infrastructure, allowing for safer and more efficient transportation and trade.